Sunday, July 26, 2009

Outing Myself

I just came back from the BlogHer '09 on behalf of my company, which shall remain nameless, where I was inspired by the thousands of women who share their lives and journey's online through their blogs. After a few conversations with some inspiring women, I've decided a few things:
  1. I need to out myself and not remain anonymous.
  2. I need to make a commitment to post once in a while.
  3. I need to celebrate others who write about the same things that I care about.
So, let's start with #1...

Hi, My name is Lea and I live in California. I started this blog back in April and then for many reasons, or rather excuses, I quickly ignored this effort. However, I hope to share with you my daily struggles, triumphs and challenges in my fight against the bulge. I suspect more of my posts will be about my weaknesses, but maybe this process will lead to a little enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment