Monday, April 20, 2009

National Iced Coffee Day

Oh, donuts. Their fluffy texture and sugary outside always wants me craving more. Luckily, there are no Dunkin' Donuts where I live and most other donut places don't compare in quality. I've never been a Krispie Kreme type of girl, they always leave me wanting more (which is very dangerous).

If you are lucky enough to live near a DD, be sure to pop in tomorrow, April 21 for Iced Coffee Day. Stop by your local U.S. Dunkin' Donuts on and turn 50¢ into refreshment you can feel good about. For each small Iced Coffee you buy on Iced Coffee Day, 10% of the purchase price will go to The Dunkin’ Brands Community Foundation to support Homes for Our Troops. So, stick to your diet tomorrow, and get a coffee instead of a donut. However, if you decide to get add on a donut to your coffee order - do me a favor and have one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment